Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Yummy Apples!

Fall is on it's way! There is a crispness in the air and I can feel the excitement as we approach a change in the seasons.

On Thursday, September 20 we will:

  • Read A Day at the Apple Orchard by Megan Faulkner and Adam Krawesky.
  • Make "finger print apple trees."
  • Review the letter S and the sound it makes.
  • Enjoy some sweet apples together before free play.

Normally I would include some ideas for home, but I have a 4 year old who is not feeling well. So my ideas for home for the week are: Love, play, have fun, and do it every day!

I look forward to our time together and to meeting new friends!

"The best teachers are those who
show you where to look,
but don't tell you what to see."
-Alexandra K. Trenfor

No comments:

Post a Comment